COVID-19 Antibody TestingCOVID-19 ANTIBODY TESTING AND TELEMEDICINE VISITS FOR EXISITING PATIENTS AVAILABLE NOW, PLEASE CALL 303-708-0246 TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT.
The New Patient Portal at CureMD
- Please call the front desk at 303-708-0246 for assistance if you don’t have your user name for the new patient portal.
- After contacting the front desk, you will receive two emails from firstname.lastname@example.org, one with subject of “Resend Login Details” and one with subject of “Forgot Password”.
- It might take 5 minutes to get these two emails. If you cannot find them in the Inbox, please check your spam/junk mail folders.
- Click here to access the Patient Portal login page.
- Click “Continue to Portal” and use the given user name and password in these 2 emails to login.
- You will be asked to change your password when you login the first time. Please remember user name and the new password you just choose.
- If you forget the password, please go to the Patient Portal website and click the “Forgot Password?” link.
Welcome Gina Caprara to Join the AIM Team!We are pleased to announce the addition of Gina Caprara, Family Nurse Practitioner!
Visit Us on Facebook and Twitter!Follow AIM On Facebook. Follow AIM On Twitter.
Celebrating 10 Years Of Keeping Patients Healthy!
Payment Options at AIMWe want our patients aware that at Advanced Integrative Medicine we understand that insurance carriers have been increasing deductibles and monthly rates for the past four years. Since that time it has not been widely known that, we have added the option to our patients to pay cash for their visits, vaccines, blood draws and tests. These prices are available to anyone who is choosing to forgo insurance and/or, who wish to only carry for catastrophic reasons. To get these prices please come in and visit our office and ask the front desk for a copy. We never want our patients to feel that they ‘have’ to opt out of seeing their provider, or our office, or get the very best health care.
Banish Acid Reflux The Natural WayMore than 60 million Americans experience acid reflux at least once a month, according to the Mayo Clinic. Click here to learn more.
Lisa Durham won for having the most positive reviews posted on AIM. Congratulations, Lisa!
Advanced Integrative Medicine’s primary goal is to provide our patients with team based health services that combine Western (Allopathic) medicine with complementary treatments in a modern setting emphasizing integrated treatment modalities.
We believe that your active involvement with our providers who are Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Family Practice along with two highly trained Physician Assistants are essential to your personal health and wellness.
In addition, our professionally licensed health care providers in Clinical Psychology, Diet and Nutrition, Chiropractic, and Acupuncture services work closely together with our traditional medical providers…MORE
Advanced Integrative Medicine
10455 Park Meadows Drive
Building 1, Unit 102
Lone Tree, CO 80124